- Castletown House
- Trinity College and the Book of Kells
- Guinness Brewery
- Literary Pub Tour
- Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens
- The Curragh of Kildare
- Powerscourt House and Waterfall
- The Dublin region is famed for its contemporary arts, lively night life, theatres, cinema, pubs and bars.
- If you are interested in sports, activities in the area include angling, golf, horse riding, watersports and kart racing.
- We can guarantee that a visitor to Finnstown Country House Hotel will never experience a moment's boredom during their stay with us.
- Within close proximity of our Hotel In Lucan Dublin is the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre as is the Blanchardstown shopping centre, The Square and Dundrum Shopping Centre with over 100 shops and cinemas.
- Dublin city centre features everything from traditional craft shops to designer fashion stores in the famous Grafton and O'Connell Streets and endless antique shops in Francis Street.